Hull - March 26, 2013

Right now England is really cold. Luckily, we have a boiler in our flat so we should be fine as far as heating inside. Outside, I'm going to wear sweaters. We were out finding in the snow most of the day on Saturday. I wasn't going to mess around with it. I wore two jackets. I was still cold because the snow soaked through my Track 5 shoes after a couple hours, but that was going to happen no matter what shoes I wore I think. I can't remember when I’ve felt so physically and mentally exhausted. But we were blessed at the end of a hard day’s work to find someone new to teach, so all that work paid off. Our week wasn't too bad we had a meeting in York, so we got to take the train again to York. I feel good, just tired, but when do you not feel tired on a mission? We are working hard, looking for people.

It was transfers again; I'm still here with Elder DeShazer! Yeah! we've gotten quite used to each other, it's like we're brother's pretty much. We're two crazy polish speaking, American, pasta eating, street walking missionaries. I don't know how else to describe us.

It's funny I asked Elder Taylor, who's going home, how long he served in an area. He said seven and a half months. Then, Elder Griffiths turned to me and told me, “that's a long time...for a normal missionary.” I've been here nine months, it’s funny. We can hardly walk down the street without running into someone that we know or met previously. That's how we stop a lot of people now days. "Oh hey! I met you back in October!"

I know that Brendon will be in good hands. I don't know if I was more nervous or more curious as to what would happen with my mission call; I think I just wanted to know what was going to happen. I know that I'm protected here; I don't even worry really even when we go to "dodgy" areas. Truthfully I've been really protected and I know that. I don't think I ever told you about the time I almost got hit by a semi truck. I know that I’m protected.

To Brendon: It goes by like a dream so you need to make the most of it. Wherever you go, you'll love it; even if it's a crazy country, or a small farm town. I think that a mission is for building people I think Heavenly Father sends us on missions to make us better people. It doesn't change who you are, it just makes you a better you. I know that where ever you go, won't be easy, but it will be somewhere perfect for you. Heavenly Father knows who he wants you to be. Check out this link. Its good. http://www.lds.org/pages/mormon-messages?lang=eng#the-will-of-god

Love you much,

Starszy Ressler