Hull - September 24, 2012

Thank you for your much love and prayers.

Dad, I'm sorry you and Addie got sick. I really hate to be sick. My ankle is feeling a lot better. It was weak for about a week, and I almost rolled it two days ago, but luckily I was wearing those boots! It's recovering just fine. I like Grandma's and Grandpa's new car. I hope they like it as well. I'm glad I learned how to clean up, clean bathrooms, wash dishes, and cook. My cooking actually isn't that bad. But I guess I’m the only one who has to eat it. This week we did some service and weeded a garden, so I’m glad I know how to weed and work hard. I've also decided I’m trying to become a do-er, and a more bold missionary.

Mom, I’m glad you are doing family history. Just be careful that you spend as much time with the living as you do the dead. But, I love that you're so into family history. Leigh and Sean got a Family History Packet.

Doesn’t Solomon’s family look so happy in their picture? I'm so happy for them. Becky, or Sister Amoah, cooked for us last night. It was delicious. I hope one day they will be sealed in the temple; I think they're working towards it. I believe Sean and Leigh have pictures of temples and want to go there. The ward has monthly temple trips, so someday they will make it there.

It is definitely getting darker and colder here! I'm not really excited for the winter, but I know that I’ll be alright. I’m at the south part of the mission so it'll be warmer than it is up north. Elder Ball tells me that York is a posh area, sort of rich. It'd be really nice to serve there. A lot of people suggest going to York. There really aren't Polish people there, so I don't think that I'll be going there. I like Hull though. Things are starting to pick up a bit with teaching Polish people. And I definitely feel that my Polish is coming along a lot better.

Yesterday we got some “address unknowns”, or people who we aren't sure live at a certain address. We travelled all the way out to South Cave. We talked to the neighbors and found that the lady still lives there. Then, our next closest one was in Brough. A bus comes from South Cave only every hour. We missed the bus by about two minutes. We set off to walk. It was probably a good hour to an hour and a half to get there. We were both so tired.

We're teaching a few Polish people. Kszystof, who is a Polish butcher. Daniel and his Family are amazing. Daniel was sick yesterday, so he didn't come to church. We’ll probably see him next week. They're OK with us coming over and teaching them. Daniel’s brother Kamil is going to Poland. He is reading the whole Book of Mormon and trying to find if it's true.

I'm out of time.

I love you so much,

Starszy Ressler