Mansfield - April 7, 2014

I had a really great week. It's been crazy busy though.

General Conference was great! I got to see a few sessions, but not a lot. Maybe half of Conference. We had to travel a ways just to watch it. We had to go to Worksop, because it wasn't being shown in the Mansfield Chapel. There were some amazing talks. I really liked Elder Bednar's talk about the truck and the load, even though I only got to watch the first half of it.

It looks like you had a really good time watching General Conference.

Right now I'm with Elder Mullen, and we are awaiting the arrival of that new Polish missionary. Also in the same flat is Elder Hoxha from Albania and he is waiting to train a new missionary as well, who is on the way. So the three of us are in a trio. Elder Hoxha can be very energetic, so sometimes it's quite crazy being in a trio. It's fun though. We're doing great and are so busy. Probably the most busy I've been in my entire mission! It's crazy. But we're doing well.

On the 19th our Ward mission leader's 9 year old daughter is being baptized. It's amazing. The family was less active up until just a few months ago. And now the father has gone through the temple, gotten his Patriarchal blessing and is coming to church every week. That family is so great!

There was some fog from the sand storm, but not really all that bad since we live in a small town with lots of fields around. But it was still there to some effect.

I got to see Elder DeShazer for a moment on Wednesday, I know his companion a little.

It's crazy how fast time flies. Two years from the 18th I would have gone into the MTC. It goes by so fast.

Love you much,

Starszy Ressler