Leeds - October 28, 2013

I'm super good. Our investigators are good. We're teaching a young woman who is studying theology. She's so nice and makes good cakes. She came to conference and said she would like to come to church sometime. We see her with Bev a lot, which is good because those two get on really well. Bev is like our missionary mother here; she is such a great lady. We're having a family home evening at Bev’s with her.

A man who is from India came to church yesterday and I hope he enjoyed it. I hope that he can feel the spirit with us.

We're not teaching any Polish people which is sad to me. I also think that I'm losing my Polish. I know I am. Except sometimes I forget words in English still and almost say the Polish word. I almost said to someone "have a nice Niedziela" instead of "Sunday".

I realize that I've still got a while one my mission and that I shouldn't really be thinking about coming home. When I was first out I saw missionaries who were burning out and close to being home. I decided then that I'd work hard all the way through my mission. So I'm going to continue to work hard even on my very, very last day, if I'm out knocking on doors, then I'll do it the best I can. After all, this is the only time in my life I'll get to do this. And also I love my mission so much; I converted Elder Mullen to knocking on doors because we made it fun. You just got to make it enjoyable.

I haven't had a chance to read the General Conference talks yet, but when they give us the ensign then I'll be able to.

I had to sing a solo in polish in the Primary program last week.

England has so many accents. If you travel about 30 min somewhere, they have a different accent.

For p-day we missionaries are going to have a Halloween party today. We're going to carve pumpkins. I'm excited!

Love you so much,

Starszy Ressler